Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

by carolyn r. pappas on Aug 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldberg for over 20 years. He has saved my life 2 times: first when he helped me stop drinking (I am a recovering alcoholic thanks to him -- for 23 years) and second when he sent mefor lung cancer surgery to Columbia -- the surgery was called a surgical cure -- no chemo or radiation -- that was nearly 10 years ago -- I have sent many friends to him -- with positive results for them too. I have no hesitation in recommending him .

Nov 10th, 2012

Over prescribes and does not warn of dangers of long term effects of certain medications. His nurse will write you a script for whatever you ask for (for you drug seekers out there). He obviously does not look at his files nor does he seem to care.

|  Medicine as a business  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Goldberg actually ignored a cast I was wearing and even though he claimed to be my primary care physician, he failed to ask what had happened. When questioned about his lack of interest, he said if he asked me about it it would throw his scheduled off and I had come to see him about something else. How can a primary care doctor not ask about an injury to patient in his care? Maybe the injury or its cause had an underlying cause that would impact my health care in general.

|  Review on Dr. Goldberg  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

I went to see Dr. Raizes, Cardiologist for a check-up, it turns out that I needed to get pre-approved by Dr. Goldberg my primary. Dr. Goldberg was very rude and nasty in how he approached me in the waiting area of the doctor's office raising his voice and me telling me that he never approved my appointment to see the cardiologist. I told him when I initially saw him in early 2012 he told me to schedule an appointment to see the cardiologist, when I said this to him he stated raising his voice I never approved this and I have to see him first. He is a very rude and nasty doctor and lacks courtesy and professionalism.

|  Dr. Goldberg - excellent care from a caring physician  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. David Goldberg for years. I literally trust him with my life. Like most internists, he sees a lot of people in any given day. He moves through his day quickly but always takes enough time to answer questions during office visits. Go in organized, and you won't be disappointed. He usually returns calls in the evening. This M.D. has a terrific academic pedigree, but he has something else that many others don't: he really cares about his patients. I recommend Dr. Goldberg without reservation.Word to the wise: At the Heathcote Road location, full-voice conversations can sometimes be heard from one exam room to another, so keep your voice low or go into his office for confidential discussions.

|  Excellent, caring doctor  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

I am writing about Dr. Goldberg, not the Scarsdale Medical Group (whom I only deal with for billing). I find him to be very caring with good phone followup after my visits, even after hours. He is also smart and willing to investigate.

Jul 18th, 2011

Dr Goldberg has treated several members of our family. He was especially helpful with our son's Lyme disease.

|  Very robotical  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2010

The doctors in this group sit behind a computer, ask questions and type as you sit there. You are not allowed to talk about things not relevant to specific visit..i.e. overall health. Also, they use high gauge needles to take blood which leaves black and blue marks.