Dr. David Goldenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017
Wonderful, caring doctor
He understood why I wanted my panniculectomy, not for cosmetic reasons, but for back pain. My back has been wonderful since the surgery. No pain has ever been part of the procedure. He has a great sense of humor and is a pleasure with which to interact. I would recommend him for any cosmetic or quality of life procedure.

July 12th, 2017
Extremely Good Result
Dr. Goldenberg recently removed a skin cancer from my face. I was extremely nervous about the surgery, but due to Dr. Goldenberg's excellent skills, I got a very good result. He explained the procedure to me beforehand and his confidence and understanding was a lifesaver. I would visit this doctor again and would recommend him.

July 12th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
I visited Dr. Goldenberg for skin care. He did Botox and fillers for me. I had an excellent result and was impressed by his manner. He was patient and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I will be returning and will definitely recommend Dr. Goldenberg to my friends.

July 6th, 2017
I was very nervous...
About having a lesion removed on my forehead because it was in a very prominent place and I do not have a high tolerance for pain. From the time I walked in Dr. Goldenberg and his staff put me at ease. Other than a quick pinch from the local anesthetic, the procedure was quick and pain free! Thank you, Dr. Goldenberg!

June 30th, 2017
THE BEST PLASTIC SURGE0N IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY
DR. GOLDENBERG IS AN ARTIST....HIS WORK IS IMPECCABLE, VERY METICULOUS. HE SPENDS A LOT OF TIME EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE SO YOU WILL WALK OUT FEELING CONFIDENT AND TRUST. THE RESULTS WERE ABOVE WHAT I HAD EXPECTED.

June 4th, 2017
One of the top doctors in CT
A really gifted & experienced professional in his field. Addressed my serious skin infection with a sense of urgency and purpose that was not previously handled well by a dermatologist! Performed needed procedures immediately in his office to help stop infection from getting worse and promote healing. Took a culture to match appropriate anti-botic prescription to treat infection resistant to many drugs. Explained procedures and treatment thoroghly so I could leave his office with peace of mind and confidence. I am very appreciative for the top notch treatment I received.

March 12th, 2017
Wonderful job taking care of my face after accident at work.

March 6th, 2017
The nose that looked around corners ( broken)
The Dr & his staff were very friendly & profesionaly,as soon as you walk in & as soon as you walked out. They made you feel very relaxed & at ease with your citation , great group of very talented personal! I'd recommend them to even my mother? Good luck with that! Thx Dr.

February 22nd, 2017
Wonderful
Doctor Goldenberg is not only a fantastic plastic surgeon, he is a wonderful man. It is very obvious he loves his job and his patients.

January 11th, 2017
Dr. Goldenberg obviously is a skilled surgeon, and equally important generally cares about the well-being of his patients. His thorough explanation of pending operational procedures is comforting and leaves little room for surprises.

December 29th, 2016
Great Doc!
Dr. Goldenberg is very honest and caring. He is personable and listens intently. I really like that I am not rushed in and out of the office when I am there. My surgery went well and I am very pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Goldenberg for any cosmetic procedure, botox or fillers. We are lucky to have such a great doc in Danbury!

December 22nd, 2016
Friendly, caring doctor
I had some moles on my face and body removed by Dr Goldenberg. Scheduling appointments was easy. The surgeries to excise the moles was painless and quick. Follow-ups were easy. Friendly staff.