Dr. David Goldenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Danbury, CT

• Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2017
One of the top doctors in CT
A really gifted & experienced professional in his field. Addressed my serious skin infection with a sense of urgency and purpose that was not previously handled well by a dermatologist! Performed needed procedures immediately in his office to help stop infection from getting worse and promote healing. Took a culture to match appropriate anti-botic prescription to treat infection resistant to many drugs. Explained procedures and treatment thoroghly so I could leave his office with peace of mind and confidence. I am very appreciative for the top notch treatment I received.

March 12th, 2017
Wonderful job taking care of my face after accident at work.

March 6th, 2017
The nose that looked around corners ( broken)
The Dr & his staff were very friendly & profesionaly,as soon as you walk in & as soon as you walked out. They made you feel very relaxed & at ease with your citation , great group of very talented personal! I'd recommend them to even my mother? Good luck with that! Thx Dr.

February 22nd, 2017
Wonderful
Doctor Goldenberg is not only a fantastic plastic surgeon, he is a wonderful man. It is very obvious he loves his job and his patients.

January 11th, 2017
Dr. Goldenberg obviously is a skilled surgeon, and equally important generally cares about the well-being of his patients. His thorough explanation of pending operational procedures is comforting and leaves little room for surprises.

December 29th, 2016
Great Doc!
Dr. Goldenberg is very honest and caring. He is personable and listens intently. I really like that I am not rushed in and out of the office when I am there. My surgery went well and I am very pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Goldenberg for any cosmetic procedure, botox or fillers. We are lucky to have such a great doc in Danbury!

December 21st, 2016
Friendly, caring doctor
I had some moles on my face and body removed by Dr Goldenberg. Scheduling appointments was easy. The surgeries to excise the moles was painless and quick. Follow-ups were easy. Friendly staff.

December 21st, 2016
Dr. Goldenberg Repairs A Very Bad Skin Tear
I was fortunate to be able to see Dr. Goldenberg at the request of my doctor. My accident happened in North Carolina. A doctor there tried to sew up the injury. I got home and on the fifth day of having the accident I was in Dr. Goldenberg's office. He determined that he would take a skin graft from my thigh to repair my lower leg. The operation took place thirteen days after wards, while waiting to see how the skin was changing to a lot of dead skin.

September 20th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Dr Goldenberg provided excellent care, was friendly, and has an outstanding support staff.

May 9th, 2016
Dr. Goldberg was always on time, his staff was wonderful also. They were all kind and patient with me as I was not sure what was going to happen. He always had a smile and a minute for your questions or concerns. Thank you

April 19th, 2016
great doctor.my skin looks great. I would definitely recommend to me friends.

February 29th, 2016
Wound Care
I met Dr. Goldenberg in the hospital as a consult for my newly replaced right hip suture line that had developed a seroma and would not stop draining. He was right on with the treatment with a wound vacuum and also discovered that part of my suture line looked cloudy. He took a culture that was positive for MRSA. Because of his astuteness at finding out my issues I was able to heal well even though it took time. He was always informative at my office visits and described what he was doing and what we had to do in words that we could understand. I would go to him again without hesitation.