A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldstein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Meyer Goldstein MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. David Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goldstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wexford, PA.
See Wexford Physiatrists.