Dr. David Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Goldstein?

Have you seen Dr. David Goldstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2015

Dr.Goldstein is the real deal!!!

I met dr. Goldstein in the year 2012 I felt very lucky because he books up so quickly and there's a waiting list.. well was I surprised to be received so warmly and enthusiastically by a doctor!! it was almost mind boggling ! I've never met a doctors like him. he actually cares when you speak and waits for you to finish Your question (S)...and I talk a lot!! lol I always feel like im visiting a friend or a family member ..he has a special rare gift of making you feel welcomed and cared about. and your questions are pondered on with deep thought by him..so many doctors barely listen , let alone are very condescending . not Dr Goldstein!!! he ordered many blood tests for me and when the results came back I went in for another appointment to talk about my results. there's a lab that he recommends that is moderately priced and his office fees are very modest as well.. he is like a scientist the way he looks at the numbers of your results.,all I can say is true dedication and concerned for my well being!! I can't say enough about this doctor he goes above and beyond to make sure you feel good it's not about him its about you. that's the feeling he conveys and he lives up to that in my opinion. I was deficient in all of my hormones when I first met him,but he has been balancing them and regulating them beautifully give or take some needed tweaking here and there ...nothing is perfect!! so every 3 months I go back to see how things are going. I may need less of a certain hormone or more depending on a lot of varying factors .hormones are tricky and hard to get just right..too many people think doctors are like gods .they're not perfect! Give dr. Goldstein a try !! you won't be sorry!!! P.s.the front desk women are awesome also

January 23rd, 2015

Happy to have him on my health care team

I'm still somewhat new to treatment with Dr. Goldstein, but I like how he is willing to actually think about interpeting test results and making diagnoses, as opposed to the all-too-common "pull-down menu" mentality showing up more and more in medical practice. Dr. Goldstein has in just these 2-3 years I've gone to him shown that he does think about the whole person, and the whole impact of health, not just one little specialty area. He also does NOT run you in and out of his office like cattle, but takes time to interact individually. Mind you, he does have his particular philosophy toward medicine that stays very constant, but because it is somewhat different from the ordinary MD's robot-like application of some rigid algorithm, seeing him has definitely been a positive addition to my health care routine. If you are not getting satisfaction from the traditional MD crowd and you believe your situation has a nutritional or hormonal component, do give him a try. He is not "new age-y" and "hippie"-ish in his approach, but rather combines a scientific outlook with the willingness to move a little outside the usual American MD cookie-cutter mold. I have experienced some improvement through working with him, even though my condition is more complex than just his skills can fix, and I have always felt listened to, to the extent that his expertise can connect with my other health issues.

January 1st, 2015

Went to Dr, Goldstein for about 1-1/2 years for hormonal issues. I was put on a lot of different meds and hormones and my hormones never got balanced causing weight gain and other problems. I got to where I did not feel confident with his decisions.

February 21st, 2012

excellent practicioner...knowledgable,understanding,and willing to make adjustments...definitely NOT one size fits all doctor..individualizes the treatment;

May 31st, 2011

Dr Goldstein

Dr Goldstein is an excellent physician. He stays updated in his areas of expertise, not just relying on what he learned years ago in medical school. He is cutting edge and stays informed. He spends a lot of time looking at blood work results, and likes to get everything to their optimal levels. I find him to be warm and caring.The only down side to this practise would be that if you have to reschedule your appointment, it is often times months until you can get another one. This can be frustrating for a number of reasons.

March 14th, 2017