A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Good, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Good has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Good MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Good practice?
- Dr. David Good has 1 office location.
Dr. David Good practices Psychiatry near Montrose, CO.
See Montrose Psychiatrists.