A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Graham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Graham MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Graham practice?
- Dr. David Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Graham practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Infectious Disease Doctors.