Dr. David Greer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Greer and his staff were all very kind and efficient. I thought Dr. Greer was very knowledgeable and gave me time to ask questions. He was interested in what was going on with my c;ondition. I would recommend him highly.

September 6th, 2016
Needed Help but Got a Run Around
I am sure Dr. Greer is a very nice person but I will never see him again as a doctor. I waited for an approximately an hour to see him only to have all of my concerns brushed aside. On top of everything, the office forgot to call in my script. I called, during office hours, got the "we're closed" message so I left a message. Called back since I hadn't heard from anyone and got someone to confirm that yes they forgot to call in the script and I was sent to the nurse's voicemail where I left another message. Called again several hours later while I was waiting to get my MRI. I got the exchange because the office had closed for the long weekend. The exchange then tells me that I need to call back when I'm available to talk to the doctor. SERIOUSLY? I'm having headaches EVERY minute of EVERY day now. I needed help not this massive run around.

December 14th, 2015
the worst
is this guy really a doctor ? he brushed me off and charged me and my insurance a pretty penny-a total waste of time and money