A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harshman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harshman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Harshman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harshman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harshman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harshman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Harshman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Harshman practice?
- Dr. David Harshman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Harshman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Varnville, SC.
See Beaufort Internists and Beaufort Cardiologists.