A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harshman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harshman
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harshman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harshman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harshman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harshman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Harshman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Harshman practice?
- Dr. David Harshman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Harshman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Varnville, SC.
See Beaufort Internists and Beaufort Cardiologists.