Dr. David Hefner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hefner?

General Manager of the Historic Hotel Morgan

Posted on January 21st, 2014

After being out of state and getting I'll I decided to try the MedExpress of Morgantown ( I normally go to the Fairmont MedExpress) .... I was welcomed warmly by staff and had the pleasure of meeting Dr Hefner....it was very apparent he really cared by the amount of time he spent with getting all my symptoms and what I had taken to date..... I highly recommend this MedExpress and loved Dr Hefner!

Great service. Thanks for taking the time to truly listen and care for me and my husband.

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Things went great during our recent visit to Medexpress. We saw Dr Hefner. Unfortunately my husband and I had both acquired a respiratory illness. The Dr took the time to really listen to our report of our illness and then did a thorough exam. It was different than the last time I got sick and went to a different clinic. At that time, they just wrote me an antibiotic and moved me along. But this visit was quite a contrast. Dr Hefner and the other staff seemed to actually care. Hopefully we won't be sick often, but when we are, well likely return.

Posted on October 14th, 2016