A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hess, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hess has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Hess MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hess practice?
- Dr. David Hess has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hess practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.