Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hodges
Dr. David Hodges, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hodges is affiliated with Englewood Hospital & Medical Center, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and Nyp-Columbia. Dr. Hodges has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hodges has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Hodges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.
Dr. David Freilich
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Englewood, NJ 0.17 mi34
Dr. Annalisa Pastore
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Englewood, NJ 0.18 mi11
Dr. Nora Taha
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Englewood, NJ 0.27 mi