A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Hunter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Hunter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Hunter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monte Hunter practice?
- Dr. Monte Hunter has 12 office locations.
Dr. Monte Hunter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Washington, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.