David M Irwin DO Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

March 30th, 2014
Why did he even become a doctor?
He really needs to think about how he treats his patients. He is so condescending and rude. He thinks he knows more than all the other doctors.

June 10th, 2013
Great Dr.
Dr Irwin has a wonderful bedside manor and has always taken his time with me and has done a great job of explaining things to me. His diagnosis and treatment has been a godsend to me. The first Dr. in 10 months after a MVA to find a treatment that eases the pain I have been suffering. He comes highly recommended by me. It is very hard to get an appointment with him, so obviously he is a great Dr. or it wouldn't be so difficult for his staff to find a time slot for an appointment.

June 4th, 2013
most arrogant dr. ever
I don't know how he passed his boards. I would never recommend him. He has limited pharmacological knowledge. He seems to prefer one or two medications. He likes to do invasive procedures that he can bill the insurance cos. for rather than just find the right medications.

February 14th, 2012
Finally, a diagnosis
I thought that I suffered from migraines, but after being examined, Dr Irwin diagnosed me with occipital neuralgia and treated me with a nerve block. Finally...some relief! Liked his matter of fact personality. Tells you like it is! I respect that.