A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jacobs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Jacobs practice?
Dr. David Jacobs practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Internists.