A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David James is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David James, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. James has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael James MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. James practice?
- Dr. David James has 1 office location.
Dr. David James practices Family Medicine near Getzville, NY.
See Getzville Primary Care Doctors.