Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Johnson
Dr. David Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, WI, with another office in Monroe, WI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Monroe Clinic, The Monroe Clinic Inc and Decatur Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, WI.
Dr. Mark Olsky
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Monroe, WI 0 mi43
Dr. Dorota Andraski
Internal Medicine, Adult Care
Monroe, WI 0 mi30
Dr. Ana Cecilia Dimalaluan
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Monroe, WI 0 mi23