Dr. David Johnson, MD
Internal Medicine/Primary care

Not a good Dr show details Not a good Dr
Dec 11th, 2015

Doesn't listen. Doesn't follow up when test results are fine but I'm still sick. Need got my referral. I'm young so he doesn't take my sickness seriously. Very disappointed.

Instills confidence show details Instills confidence
Nov 6th, 2015

Very professional, answers all of my questions and treats me with courtesy and respect. Listens to what I say attentively. Highly recommend both him and his staff.

Jan 28th, 2015

great doctor! he listens to you and actually pays attention to what you are saying. if he see's something and he knows he cannot help you he finds a doctor that can. not only doesn he see my husband but he see's me to. all of my family has switched over to him as their primary care doctor.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Brittany on Aug 20th, 2014

Very Nice Doctor listened to all my concerns about my moms asthma. Addresses all my concerns doesn't over medicate, took extra time to explain things to us. My husband is a doctor and recommended Dr. Johnson for my mom and I feel he was a great choice. Great nurse too.

Apr 20th, 2014

He is not a good doctor. He doesn't help with what is wrong with you. Just in it for money

Oct 30th, 2013

I would give Dr. Johnson the highest ratings. I would recommend him to my friends.