Dr. David Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Jones?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. David Jones?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2014

outstanding!

He was the pathologist on my breast biopsy. I had actually called him because I was considering getting a second opinion. I no longer want a second opinion because, after talking with him, I totally trust his opinion. He went over everything with me, answered all my questions, treated me with kindness and respect and despite the fact that we were talking about forthcoming surgery, he actually made the conversation enjoyable.

September 6th, 2013

Not a doctor that sees patients- lab doctor

Dr Jones is a really cool guy- BUT NOT A DOCTOR YOU ViSIT... He is a dr that is a lab pathologist... He will refer you to Dr Pan.

June 23rd, 2014