A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Junkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Junkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Junkin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Junkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M. Junkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Junkin practice?
- Dr. David Junkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Junkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.