A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kahn, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kahn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Kahn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kahn practice?
- Dr. David Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kahn practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Plastic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.