A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kahn, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kahn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Body contouring surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive and Cosmetic Breast surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan