Dr. David Michael Kaminsky MD is male, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaminsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminsky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaminsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Kaminsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Kaminsky practice?
Dr. David Kaminsky practices Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists and Great Neck Child Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Kaminsky, Dr. Davis Kaminsky, Dr. Dewey Kaminsky