A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mann Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mann Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann Kaplan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mann Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Stokes-Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mann Kaplan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Mann Kaplan practice?
- Dr. David Mann Kaplan has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Mann Kaplan practices Family Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Summit, NC and Winston Salem, NC.
See Greensboro Family Physicians.