Overall Review

3.6

September 29th, 2016
you can do better
Continually overbilled me or my insurance company. Felt more like an income ssource than a patient. Some staff nice, some not. Billing agent is nasty. Office dog was best thing about the placvte. Go elsewhere if you need a neurologist.

January 31st, 2012
Dr Katz is an excellent, caring physician. He always takes time to discuss my issues and has offered referrals to rule out further problems. He is very busy , so I always make my next appointment when I leave. If I have to cancel, I may have a wait to get another appointment. I come all the way fron SW DC to see him, and I woulsn't do that if I didn't think he was excellent.

September 23rd, 2011
Dr. Katz jumped to conclusions and ruled out extremely major diseases after a two minute exam, without listening very well to my concerns. I hope he is right. I feel like the visit was a waste of time. I am disappointed, because he was recommended by a doctor I greatly respect.

April 3rd, 2011
Only doctor able to cure my chronic headaches
After years of suffering from migraines and being given many different medicines including narcotics, I was despirate to get relief. Within 4 weeks after starting Dr. Katz's recommended treatment, my headaches were 90% gone.Also, his staff is great and the office is very calm.

March 1st, 2010
Saved my dauther's sight and life
My daughter suddenly developed an auto immune disease that resulted in sudden blindness in one eye. We went to an eye specialist but after a week there was no change. We then went to Dr. Katz. He prescribed IV therapy and arranged for her to have it at her apt. Within 24 hours she began seeing again out of the eye. He saved her sight and life. I will be forever grateful