A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaufman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- General Urology
- Male & Female Consultation
- Male Fertility
- Pelvic Pains
- Urinary Incontinence Consultation
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Consultation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kaufman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Kaufman practice?
Dr. David Kaufman practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.