A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaufman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Kaufman MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. David Kaufman has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Kaufman practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Urologists.