A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David King is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matthew King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. King practice?
- Dr. David King has 1 office location.
Dr. David King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.