A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David King is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matthew King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. King practice?
- Dr. David King has 1 office location.
Dr. David King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.