A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kline, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Kline has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Kline DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kline practice?
- Dr. David Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kline practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.