A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kline, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Kline has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Kline practice?
Dr. David Kline practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.