A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kwiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kwiat, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwiat
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwiat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwiat graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kwiat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Kwiat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kwiat practice?
- Dr. David Kwiat has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kwiat practices Family Medicine near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Family Physicians.