A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kwiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kwiat, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwiat
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kwiat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwiat graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kwiat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Kwiat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kwiat practice?
- Dr. David Kwiat has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kwiat practices Family Medicine near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Family Physicians.