A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lambert, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lambert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, TX. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Lambert MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lambert practice?
- Dr. David Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lambert practices Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.