A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lambert, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lambert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, TX. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Lambert practice?
Dr. David Lambert practices Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.