A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lambert, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lambert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, TX. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Lambert MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lambert practice?
- Dr. David Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lambert practices Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.