A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Larson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Larson practice?
Dr. David Larson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.