A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Larson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Larson MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Larson practice?
- Dr. David Larson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Larson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Colorectal Surgeons.