A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. David Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.