A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lieberman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lieberman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lieberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Lieberman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. David Lieberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lieberman practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.