A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lieberman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lieberman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lieberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- New York Methodist Hospital
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 24 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan