Dr. David Lindgren Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David Lindgren?

Ankle surgery

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Was very good and took time to explain what he was going to do! Recover time was pretty painless and did a great job.

Posted on April 4th, 2012

I came in with an Injury I've had for a year, he spent less than 10 minutes with me and just told me to stretch the injury. No treatment, no X-rays, no care.

Very successful surgery

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr. Lindgren gave me a surgery on the same day I broke my right leg. Both of my Tibia and fibula were broken and a metal supporter was put into my leg. The surgery was very successful. I was released from the hospital the next day. It's amazing that no antibiotics nor pain relief were needed during my entire recovery time. The follow up check ups were easy, all my questions were answered and explained. I can walk normally after 3 month.

Posted on February 21st, 2008

Prescribed an antibiotic to cure an infection that had sulfa that was clerly noted that patient was allegeric to. Hence an allegeric reaction on an 82 year old patient that was in good health. Following was rude sparring by office staff and false accusations. Needs an entire staff training of customer service. Never once followed up on the allergic reaction. NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Posted on October 25th, 2016