A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Livingston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Livingston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morse Livingston MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Livingston practice?
- Dr. David Livingston has 1 office location.
Dr. David Livingston practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.