A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Loeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Loeb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loeb
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Loeb, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeb graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loeb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Loeb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Loeb practice?
- Dr. David Loeb has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Loeb practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.