A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Loeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Loeb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loeb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Loeb, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeb graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loeb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Loeb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Loeb practice?
- Dr. David Loeb has 1 office location.
Dr. David Loeb practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.