A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Markovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- HIV Infections
- Moyamoya Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Markovitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Markovitz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Markovitz practice?
- Dr. David Markovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Markovitz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.