Dr. David Mayer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
Great Doctor
Diligent and gets to the root of your problem

March 7th, 2017
You made my grandfather feel terrible, you were not listening to him. Your bedside manners were extremely terrible. You MADE him afraid to ada question. You threading to put him in the hospital, because you weren't paying attention. Gave him 7 papers most were prescription which he never had paper prescriptions his other doctors faxed his prescriptions to his pharmacy so he didn't know how this worked and you made his first experience a bad one.

June 16th, 2016
excellent at diagnosing and squeezing you in
i first saw him at an urgent care facility, then switched to him as my primary care. in an urgent scenario they will squeeze you in, even if you just need to show up and wait. explains annual testing and lets you choose if you can afford each one based on necessity. accurately prescribed a medicine that solved my unspecified neuralgia pain. i will trying to switch my elderly aunt to him - her current doctor is a putz.

December 4th, 2015
He is very thorough. If you ask any questions he is patient and tells you what you need to hear. Very funny. Staff can be very rude.

November 20th, 2015
Excellent office
Dr. Mayer is an excellent physician all around. He's very kind and compassionate, listens well and he explains things so that you can understand. His staff is very busy but if you give them a little time they will get back to you with every result and do everything they can to help you. I have a healthcare management background and noticed that some patients are upset with paying copays, paying deductibles and other bills and presenting their insurance cards. Healthcare today is expensive and these clinicians have A LOT of overhead to pay for. It's important to remember it's a business and he and his staff need to be paid. If you make some sort of effort to pay your bill monthly (even small amounts) then that is acceptable. Dealing with patients all day long is very draining. Don't be demanding, be appreciative and kind and you will receive the same treatment. This office is excellent and I would advise anyone to seek his professional help. He catches things other doctors don't!

May 20th, 2015
Great Doctor
I rarely take the time to write a review but I wanted to let anyone know that was looking at this dr. is well worth it. He was so kind to me and took the time to actually help and really cared! I appreciated it so much. He made me feel like someone finally is going to help me and I am a new patient. The office staff were so friendly as well. I had to get my blood drawn as well and the lady at Quest in the same building was WONDERFUL too! If you are looking for a Dr, you can't go wrong here!

May 7th, 2015
Great doctor...I would recommend him to anyone

February 15th, 2013
oh my gosh!! the office staff is superb, thank you. Highly professional, treats people with dignity. Someone actually answers the phone and calls back when a message is left-what a novel concept. Dr Mayer is great, very matter of fact, easy to talk to. What a great Dr, great office staff-thank you for being a great Dr/medical staff/office...it is greatly appreciated.

March 27th, 2012
Great Primary Care
Dr. Mayer's office is great the staff is always friendly and helpful and Dr. Mayer is always helpful and follows through with phone calls when needed. I always have a positive visit, even when I am sick.

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Mayer and his staff are always helpful-even if they are booked with appointments for they day they can always squeeze you in. Dr. Mayer is always understanding with whatever it is that I may be having a problem with. I feel very comfortable talking to him and trust that he is going to give the best diagnosis or advise. The ladies in the office are always so nice as well! And he treats my grandparents very well :)

February 10th, 2012
I have been under the care of Dr. Mayer since 1981. I can tell you that you will not find a more compassionate and caring individual. During one medical issue back in the 80's he had me flown to the Cleveland Clinic where they specialized in a life saving procedure. Since my first visit I have reccommended him to many. Dr. Mayer has been caring for three generations of our family. I can also tell you it is a great feeling of comfort to be able to ask the doctor a question and get a response explained in detail. I have had the feeling with other doctors that I was taking too much of their time and they were too busy or really did not care. If you are looking for a great doctor who cares you must give Dr. Mayer a call. You will not be disappointed!

May 2nd, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr Mayer for about 20 years and have never had a problem. He has always been professiaonal and very helpful in my health care.