A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCarthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McCarthy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Murray McCarthy MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. David McCarthy has 15 office locations.
Dr. David McCarthy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.