A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCarthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McCarthy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Murray McCarthy MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. David McCarthy has 1 office location.
- Dr. David McCarthy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Radnor, PA.