Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mcfadden
Dr. David Mcfadden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poplar Bluff, MO, with another office in Poplar Bluff, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mcfadden is affiliated with Missouri Southern Healthcare, Dexter Memorial Hospital and Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mcfadden has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. David Mcfadden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poplar Bluff, MO.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Poplar Bluff, MO 0.53 mi30
Dr. Brad Angelos
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Poplar Bluff, MO 1.50 mi33
Dr. Chun Hung
Emergency Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology
Poplar Bluff, MO 1.51 mi3