The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mcgrath
Dr. David Mcgrath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corvallis, OR, with other offices in Albany, OR and Corvallis, OR (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Anesthesiology. Dr. Mcgrath is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Samaritan Albany General Hospital and Good Samaritan Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mcgrath has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. David Mcgrath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.