A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrath
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGrath Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. McGrath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael McGrath MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. McGrath practice?
- Dr. David McGrath has 4 office locations.
Dr. David McGrath practices Anesthesiology and Surgery near Albany, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Lebanon, OR.
See Albany Anesthesiologists and Albany Surgeons.