A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals - Bakersfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Moore practice?
Dr. David Moore practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Moore, Dr. Dave Moore, Dr. Davis Moore