Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Moore
Dr. David Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Bakersfield - Truxtun Campus, Kern Medical and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. Dr. Moore has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. David Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.
Dr. William Parsons
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi32
Dr. John Miller
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Gohar Gevorgyan
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi23