Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Reproductive Gynecology
95 Arch St
Ste 250
Akron, OH 44304
330-375-7722
Locations and availability (5)

Jan 16th, 2014

I started going to Dr. Nash after being treated for years for uterine fibroids. I just wanted to preserve fertility so right away I was not considered a cash cow. After multiple appointments and ultrasounds (most of them probably to suck funds out of me and the insurance company) I had major constructive surgery to remove numerous fibroids. Immediately, he wanted to start doing fertility treatment and discussing other options which I was opposed to. During this time, his staff, especially the surgery scheduling nurse, were terrible. Less than a year later I found myself pregnant, with no use of fertility treatment and instead of sending me on my way was determined to suck the life out of me even more. I was pulled into the office multiple times to have tests done with no explanations or reasoning only to be finally told they were being done to send the results to my regular doctor. Dr. Nash is a fine surgeon and may be a very skilled fertility speciliast. But, if you want more of an explanation of the tests being done and procedures you are having then you may want to look for another doctor. And if you do get pregnant there is zero compassion for any symptoms (such as Hyperemesis). He just wants to support his pocket by doing the tests rather than your other doctor. I am not trying to deter anyone from going there, but ask questions and make them explain everything to you rather than just shuffling you down the hall with the rest of the herd of cattle. Oh, and make them hand you a kleenex after the ultrasounds and exams!

|  positive  |  show details
by IVF 1st try on Jul 11th, 2013

After reading some reviews I was very worried about going to see Doctor Nash. But I would like to say it was all crap! He was very thorough, looked at things like it was under a microscope and really dug in to deep to figure out the issues. Yes he was very methodical, yes he was more in to finding the issue and fixing, vs. trying to make me feel like nothing was wrong. But in my eyes that makes him a GREAT doctor because he does want to make fluffy statements where they don't belong. So think if it this way, if you want to see a doctor who is great and finding the issues, fixing them and moving forward... that would be Doctor Nash. If you are a person who likes fluff, then you need to look at another doctor. Also the Westerville staff was wonderful! They knew us from the beginning and they treated us like we were part of the family. I am sure I never sat in the waiting area for more than 3 minutes. My only advice is show up before your appointment, not 1 minute till either. We usually tried to get there 5-15 minutes early every time. Things went smoothly and you get a few minutes to just breath;-) Lastly listen to them... even the nurses. They will tell you tricks that will help with shots, pain, etc. If you are kind to them, they will be kind back... and in that office you need all the help you can get when going thru the fertility maze. Trust me we saw the other practice (for 3 years) that was similar to Reproductive Gynecology and hands down Reproductive Gyn group knows infertility and how to treat it effectively (less than 10 months).

May 14th, 2013

I was referred to Reproductive Gynecolgy by my ob/gyn after a year of pleading with her to refer me to a specialist. Upon receiving the name of Reproductive Gynecolgy I went on their website & checked out the doctors, after reading about Dr. Nash I definetely felt that he would be the best choice. Dr. Nash found things with me that I am not sure that my regular ob/gyn would have found & for that I am grateful. He is an excellent surgeron & would recommend him to anyone.

|  Very compassionate  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Nash is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever had. If you want a doctor that really cares about his patients, Dr. Nash is the way to go.

Dec 8th, 2011

Dr. Nash may be a good doctor and have the latest treatments, but he is very quick to suspect the worse. The first visit he was very nice and explained all of these wonderful options. Then after two visits he stated we were infertile as a couple, and ran tons of blood work and tests. On the third visit he recommended explorative surgery on my wife. I then started thinking he was trying to maximize his profits rather than helping my wife and I have a baby. We switched doctors (and practices) and within 3 months my wife was pregnant, which Dr. Nash said was never going to happen with oral fertility pills. Dr. Nash results speak for themselves no one can argue with that, but rushing toward surgeries, injections and artificial implantation seems to be his intent. I would really consider this before seeing him. Do your own research first and find out what are all your options. A person is always nice and sweet when you are shelling out cash.

|  he may be good in his field with clauses  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

he is a great doctor when it comes to bedside manners.when it comes to the human aspect he is great.when it comes to the medical aspect,this clinic may be experienced but does all unnecessary tests which have no meaning.worst thing is they never give a proper report of a procedure.it will be really great and ethical if they do only the required tests with proper reporting procedure rather than saying verbally.

|  Superb!  |  show details
by Laura on May 14th, 2009

Dr. Nash is a fantastic doctor. He has the most wonderful bedside manner that I've ever experienced with a physician. He is kind, caring, sincere, understanding, etc. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!