Dr. David Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Nelson?

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Dr. Nelson is awesome is the most genuine caring doctor I have been going there for 10 years and I recommend him to all my family and friends.He spends time with you and you do not feel rushed .you feel is if he is treating a member of his own family I give him six out of five stars

There truly is no one better

Posted on October 30th, 2010

I have had vast experience with many physicians and I can truly say the Dr. Nelson stands above the rest. Not only does he genuinely care about you and your health, but then will take as much time as he needs to help you during your appointment. You will never feel rushed. He is so knowledgeable as well as thorough. For the first time I feel ad though a physician cares about me instead of my healthcare insurance payment. I have recommended him to all of my family members and I would drive miles to have him care for my health.

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Dr. Nelson is amazing! He spends the time it takes to get to the bottom of the issue and never makes you feel rushed. He actually cares! I cannot speak enough praise about this Doctor. Dr. Nelson is a gem and our family is very grateful to have found him. The Staff and Nurses at France Ave. are also the kind considerate and caring.

Posted on November 7th, 2016