A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Novick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Novick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Novick graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Novick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Novick MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Novick practice?
- Dr. David Novick has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Novick practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Haverhill Radiologists.