A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Owens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Owens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Owens practice?
Dr. David Owens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lewisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lewisville Radiologists.