A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Paul, Hematologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Paul, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Paul MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Paul practice?
- Dr. David Paul has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Paul practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Hematologists and Phoenix Oncologists.