A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pfeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pfeffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Pfeffer MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. David Pfeffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Pfeffer practices Urology near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, VA and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Culpeper Urologists.