A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pfeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pfeffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Mary Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfeffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Pfeffer practice?
Dr. David Pfeffer practices Urology near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, VA and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Culpeper Urologists.