A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Preston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preston
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Preston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Preston, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Preston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Preston MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Preston practice?
- Dr. David Preston has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Preston practices Urology near Lexington , KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Urologists.