General Practitioners

657 E Arrow Hwy
Ste G
Glendora, CA 91740
626-963-1530
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Worst Experience  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2014

I would never recommend anyone for this doctor. My child had the worst experience with him. I was forced to switch doctors because my child's previous one was a pediatrician and only accept a certain age group. Worst decision I have ever made to change to this doctor; he is very condescending and uselsss.

|  First time patient  |  show details
by Alice Lawrence on Nov 1st, 2013

We are relatively new to the area and suddenly I needed to see a Dr. I was unable to find one taking new patients until I called Dr, Reyes. The office may not look like much, but it is clean, I really got a great feeling from he and his staff. They took better care of me than most Dr.s I have been to in the past. I was seen immediately and his staff was friendly and warm. He did not rush at all, He diagnosed me quickly and in a way that made me feel confident in that diagnosis. He took his time,asking many questions about my health. I am glad I found a Dr. like him.

|  dirty office... and attitude  |  show details
by George on Mar 5th, 2013

My first impression was the dirty office. Maybe 6 chairs, all of which were stained, small, very small waiting room. I wrote my name in, chose not to sit down but instead decided to take a picture of the dirty chairs to show my wife. I didn't see the "no cel phones" sign on the wall and my phone made the shutter sound. I turned off the sound and click another pic or two. No one was in the photos. Next thing I knew the Doctor was in the waiting room in my face telling me to turn off my phone and didn't i see the sign. He said... "wait outside if you can't turn off your phone." I said sorry, I didn't see the sign and said, sure, can you call me in from outside it is hot in here." He said ok and stormed off. I got called back into to fill out paperwork when, sat down on a bench seat and proceeded to fill out my paperwork. I then heard the doctor talking about me to the office person (sure he thought I was outside still) going on about me taking pictures and not turning my phone off and that I better fill out that paperwork in the office and blah blah blah. The lady than came back to collect a co-pay... i handed a credit card... she said "cash only." I said i have none one me, i rushed here from work didn't have time. She asked the doctor, who at this time was probably ready to kick me out anyway and he said no... cash only. She walked back out and informed me I could go to an ATM and still make my son's appointment. I said thanks... but no thanks... I don't think m son will be seeing your doctor today or ever.

|  show details