A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Richardson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richardson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richardson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Richardson practice?
Dr. David Richardson practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.