A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Rodriguez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. David Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rodriguez practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.